Fancy learning how to decorate and customise your own cupcakes? Whether you’ve thought about making them for a wedding, a children’s party or just for yourself, decorating cupcakes is simple once you know how.
Join me, Tracy Stonard for a cupcake decorating workshop and you’ll learn the secrets of how to make beautiful customised cupcakes.
What You’ll Learn
- We’ll cover the types of sugar paste used to create your decorations
- How to easily colour your sugar paste
- How to use a variety of cutters and embossers to create and enhance your cupcake design
- The steps needed to make perfect butter cream.
- The secrets of how to pipe a variety of swirls including the popular ‘rose’ and ‘ grass’ effect
- You’ll receive 12 baked cupcakes to work on during the workshop.
- A maximum of 6 students per class ensures the best learning experience.
Who Should Attend
This course is for anyone who has an interest in learning the basics of cupcake decorating. Beginners and those that have never baked are more than welcome.
What you’ll come away with
- An understanding of using sugar paste
- New skills in using cutters and other tools to create beautiful decorations.
- How to make perfect butter cream
- The art of piping butter cream swirls
- 12 decorated cupcakes to take home!
- A recipe sheet for vanilla cupcakes & vanilla butter cream.
- Confidence to decorate your own cupcakes!
Our nearest train station is Surbiton mainline (18 minutes fast service from London Waterloo) or Chessington North (via London Waterloo)
Tea, coffee and refreshments provided.
“A wonderful, enjoyable and friendly course. Loved it!” Selina, Reading
“Thank you for such a fantastic and informative course. Really super” Nicky, Basingstoke
” Excellent course, Tracy was very informative and supportive. Very professional in delivery, just excellent” Lina, London
“Thank for for lots of tips and making it fun” Claire, Berkshire
“Fantastic relaxed atmosphere, brilliant in a small group” Trinity, Surbiton
Price £69.00 per person
Time 10.00am – 1.00pm
Location Tracy’s Kitchen, Chessington, KT9
Booking is simple, just click the ‘BOOK’ button and this will take you to our Booking timetable. Choose a date, click ‘BOOK’ and pay with your debit/ credit card or with Paypal.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Please double check the class date as class fees are non-refundable if you should cancel and we are unable to move your class date to another date. In the unlikely event that Magenta Cakes cancels the class a class exchange or a refund will be offered.
For any further details please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07734 907 975